This plugin automatically generates news_keywords meta data from post tags. You can set the maximum number of keywords to pull, override the news_keywords meta tag for individual posts, and disable news_keywords for a post if you want to.
- Auto generate news_keywords meta tag from post tags
- Custom news_keywords for individual posts
- Disable news_keywords for individual posts
- Download and extract the current version: total-news-keywords-v1-0-0.zip
- Upload the folder ‘total-news-keywords’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Total News Keywords
- Set your options and save
- Initial Launch
- Add news_keywords disable option
- Add custom news_keywords override to post
- Initial development
Please use the contact form below to request new features and report bugs.
This plugin is released under the GNU General Public License v2. You can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial WordPress site. If you are happy with it and find it useful, you can thank us with a [donation](http://www.clearcode.com/redir/total-news-keywords-donate “Donate with PayPal”) for the time and effort we’ve spent building and supporting this plugin. Thank you.